Interarts welcomes volunteers and recognizes their important contribution to this event.
CPJazz volunteers gain access to the backstage VIP section to enjoy food, beverages, and a private place to relax and watch the concert alongside artists and other VIP personnel on the day work. It is a great networking opportunity and your volunteer hours may be applied toward your InterArts membership. Shifts are kept relatively short, typically only 2-4 hours each. Please select many opportunities in the form below so that we may be flexible in assignment of duties.
Backstage VIP Entry // Monitor entry to backstage section.
Beer Entry // Check ID at beer garden.
Food/Bar Service // Maintain backstage food and beverage table.
Vendor Service Manager // Manage vendor needs during festival.
Volunteer Leader // Lead group of volunteers with specific task.
Setup/Breakdown // Help with set up and breakdown.
Roaming Monitor // Monitor entire festival site.
Information Table // Sell merchandise and pass along organization information.
Runner // Get things done on as needed basis.
Production Assistant // Help artists with equipment set up/breakdown during shows.
Club Show Assistant // Attend club shows, pass out literature, and make announcements.
Site Services // Setup containers, manage, and remove recycling and refuse during show.
Donation Services // Assist with collecting donations.
Talent Concierge // Assist musicians arriving and setting up for performance.
Email Volunteer@InterArts.US to join the #CPJazz!
This Volunteer Agreement demonstrates how we value our volunteers. We want to assure you that we appreciate your contribution to our organization. We are dedicated to ensuring that you have a quality volunteer experience with InterArts that is both productive and rewarding.
We, Interarts, agree to accept the volunteer services of the person submitting the form below, and the volunteer, you, agree to terms below.
InterArts, the Organization, commits to the following:
• To provide adequate information and training so you may meet the expectations for the volunteer work.
• To explain what is required of you and to support and provide encouragement to help you achieve the desired results.
• To assign you with a named supervisor who will provide you with regular support and supervision and act as a ‘go to’ person for questions and directions.
• To treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
• To be receptive to any comments and feedback from all our volunteers.
• To value and recognize our volunteers as a significant resource in achieving our goals.
The Volunteer commits to the following:
• To fulfill the role for the volunteer opportunity to which I am assigned.
• To perform volunteer role to the best of my ability.
• To follow the organization’s policies and procedures and to follow instructions.
• To meet time and task commitments and to provide sufficient notice when not available.
• To act in a way that is in line with the aims and objectives of the organization and that enhances the work of the organization.
• To be at all times responsive to the needs of and respectful of all guests at events and activities at which you volunteer, striving for world-class service.
• To dress conservatively in clothing that allows you to work well and be comfortable.
Neither the organization or the volunteer intends this opportunity to constitute any employment relationship, created now or at any time in the future as a result. This agreement may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party.